Step 1) Get a Corrosion Resistant Cargo Rack
A small one can be purchased from Professor Palin. To unlock Palin, you need to do the following:
- Discovery: You will learn about Professor Palin after achieving grade 3 access or higher with Marco Qwent.
- Meeting Requirements: Travel a distance of 5000 light years or more from your career start system. You will then be invited to meet Professor Palin.
- Unlock Requirements: Provide 25 units of Sensor Fragments to gain access to his services.
A larger model can be purchased from certain Tech Brokers, and these are the materials needed:
Corrosion Resistant Cargo Rack (4E)
- 28 Meta-Alloys
- 30 Iron
- 18 Chemical Manipulators
- 12 Neofabric Insulation
- 30 Radiation Baffle
Step 2) Get Thargoid Sensor from Alien Crash Sites like:
HIP 17403 A 4 A (30.32, -98.58)
HIP 17862 6 C A (-34.9821, -141.4141)
Free floating in various systems within an approximate 150 light year radius from the Merope system.
More info here: https://canonn.science/codex/the-unknown-crashed-ships/
Step 3) Get Thargoid Probe
Found orbiting Ammonia Worlds in Threat Level 2 Non-Human Signal Sources
Step 4) Go to active Thargoid surface site
Link to complete list at: https://canonn.science/codex/the-unknown-structure/
- US005 HIP 14909 2 A
- US006 MEL 22 SECTOR ZU-P C5-1 4 A
- US007 MEL 22 SECTOR NX-U D2-27 5 A
- US008 MEL 22 SECTOR NX-U D2-31 3 A
- US009 MEL 22 SECTOR YU-F B11-1 AB 5 A
- US010 MEL 22 SECTOR UT-R C4-4 1 A
Elite CMDR Greylock3491
On Steam, XBOX, and PS4 as: Greylock3491